t the 2012-13 season between the

Informacje zwiÄ…zane z rozwojem serwisu Portal-GSM.

t the 2012-13 season between the

Postautor: xsw96 » 02 kwie 2018, 11:11

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday. Mike Trout, Pujols and Raul Ibanez hit consecutive home runs off Colon in the first inning and the Angels routed the New York Mets 14-2. "Anytime you can hit three home runs in a row, thats pretty special. Ive been through that before in my career," Pujols said. "Everybody knows what Bartolo is going to do -- 95 per cent of his pitches are fastballs and he pounds the strike zone." Hank Conger also went deep against Colon, who won the AL Cy Young Award in 2005 with the Angels. Over the previous four seasons, he was 6-1 with a 1.75 ERA in nine starts against the Angels. "Hes had our number, but today wasnt his day," Pujols said. "Hes a guy whos aggressive in the strike zone and we executed our game plan pretty well. If you look at last year, it seemed like every time we faced him he pretty much pitched seven or eight strong innings. So we wanted to get the jump on him early." The Angels also hit a pair of doubles in the first inning against Colon (1-2). Colon gave up nine runs and 11 hits in five innings, allowing at least one hit to every batter in the Angels starting lineup after pitching seven scoreless innings last Tuesday night in Atlanta. "At that moment, youre not thinking: Why is this happening? Its just part of the game," Colon said through a translator. "Everything felt all right. They just felt a little bit better than me." The four homers and nine earned runs against the 40-year-old Colon equaled a career worst in both categories. "Even though Bartolos had our number, it seems like all the runs we scored off him today were the ones weve needed the last two years off of him," Angels pitcher C.J. Wilson said. "Hes absolutely dominated us, and today was a complete aberration. Ive never seen him get hit like that before in person." Wilson (2-1) allowed two runs and six hits in seven innings, striking out nine and walking three. Mets third baseman David Wright and second baseman Daniel Murphy were ejected in the top of the seventh by plate umpire Toby Basner. Wright and Murphy were called out on strikes earlier in the game. Both took exception after Basner called out Travis dArnaud at-bat. It was the fourth career ejection for Wright and the first for Murphy. "Im not going to comment on the umpires. Im not going to get into any more trouble than Im already in. Ive said my peace down on the field and Im just going to leave it at that," Wright said. "We have each others backs. And when something happens to one of us, it happens to all of us. There were some disagreements. Its frustrating," he said. Wilson got seven of his strikeouts on called strikes. "You cant really get a scouting report on the umpires and try to change too much with that. You have to pitch to the hitters," Wilson said. "But it wasnt like the guy had some crazy strike zone. Its just that they were up there looking for pitches that I wasnt throwing, which is why they took the strike three calls." During the singing "God Bless America" in the seventh-inning stretch, Mets manager Terry Collins stood next to Basner at home plate. The two could be seen chatting. The Angels came out swinging and got all three of their homers in a span of seven pitches. Trout drove his fourth of the season into the centre field trees with one out and Pujols hit his third into the left field bullpen. Ibanez, who hit a tying, three-run shot off closer Jose Valverde in the ninth inning Saturday night for his 2,000th career hit, connected against Colon before the Angels added another run on doubles by Kole Calhoun and Ian Stewart. Stewart later homered. NOTES: The Angels hit three straight homers for the first time since July 27, 2009, when Juan Rivera, Kendrys Morales and Mike Napoli did it. ... Colon was the first Mets pitcher to yield three in a row since June 8, 2012, at Yankee Stadium, when Robinson Cano, Nick Swisher and Andruw Jones connected against Johan Santana. Nick Williams Jersey .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. Juan Samuel Jersey . Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals. http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com ... rsey-c-17/. - Pete Rose didnt want it to be about him, not on a day when four new members were elected to baseballs most exclusive club. Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Chuck Klein Jersey . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998.VANCOUVER -- Jannik Hansen does not have to worry about his NHL job security for quite some time. The utility winger signed a US$10-million, four-year contract extension with the Vancouver Canucks on Sunday. "Its something I wanted," Hansen told reporters after practice. "Were a good fit. I like it here. To come to a new agreement now, it makes it a lot easier on the sour days. It was something that I was hopeful that theyd be willing to do." The new deal will kick in at the start of the 2014-15 season, so the Canucks have effectively locked him up for five seasons. It comes as he is expected to play a key role early in the upcoming campaign, which the Canucks begin Thursday in San Jose. Hansen could start on the first line, depending on how new coach John Tortorella wants to deploy Alex Burrows. If Burrows takes his usual spot on the first line, as he did late in the pre-season, Hansen could play on the second line. That depends on if David Booths recovery from a groin injury suffered in the pre-season and an ankle problem that sidelined him since March before he played an exhibition game heal quickly. At the very least, Hansen will play on a third line that is in a state of transition with new players -- and also vying to beef up its offensive production. Hansen said the new contract allows him to concentrate on having a good season instead of worrying about his future with the club. "It was fairly easy," he said. "It took a couple days to get it done. ... Its familiar. Its comforting and, again, you know where youre going to be." But the 27-year-old from Herlev, Denmark, who had 10 goals and 17 assists in 47 games for Vancouver last season, did not have the same luxury at the outset of his career. He was selected by Vancouver in the seventh round of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft and spent most of his first two pro seasons in the minors. He also had to battle for playing time with the Canucks during his third and fourth seasons as he was dispatched to their former Manitoba farm club in the AHL in the third and fourth campaigns as well. Since then he has established himself as a tenacious, grinding NHL winger who also has speed and can score on occasion. He also has the ability to play all four lines. "Obviously, its nice to have (more security), not only for financial (reasons), but also in terms of not being tossed around (between the NHL and minors) like you usually do in your earlier years where its kind of hard to set up a base," said Hansen. One of few players from Denmark in the NHL, Hansen has represented his homeland at the IIHF world hockey championships four times (2012, 2008, 2006 and 2005). He has 50 goals and 81 assists in 318 career NHL games, all of them with the Canucks. The six-foot-one, 197-pound Hansen has also appeared in 58 career NHL playoff games, with five goals and nine assists. But he is covveted by coaches for much more than the limited offence for which he is known.dddddddddddd His versatility, he feels, has helped him earn the sizable salary and contract with decent term. "I think thats the reason ... being able to do a little bit of everything," he said. "When I wasnt scoring, I was chipping in in other areas. That kind of made me stick around when, maybe, other players got sent back down. And, again, its probably why Im here today." Canucks general manager Mike Gillis also likes his versatility, suggesting to reporters that Hansens ability to play on different lines factored prominently into the teams decision to re-sign him. New coach John Tortorella, who bills himself as a situational coach and is known for being highly demanding, also likes the different dimensions that Hansen can bring to a game. "From what I know of him, hes a utility guy in my eyes," said Tortorella. "I can put him in a lot of different spots. (He can) play up and down the lineup in a lot of different roles. I think he needs to understand a little bit how we play defence. But hes had a good (training) camp. "He impresses me. So I think (his new contract) is a good thing." Offering praise that was rarely heard on other players performances in the pre-season, Tortorella said Hansen played "very well." The coach also likes his ability to handle special-teams duties. Goaltender Roberto Luongo was glad to see the Canucks re-sign Hansen, an extremely popular figure in the dressing room who is known for being highly diligent to his duties in practice. "Im happy for him, hes a really hard-working guy and he deserves it," said Luongo. Knowing such a possibility was unlikely, Luongo also added with a wry grin and chuckle: "I just hope he doesnt start slacking." Meanwhile, the Canucks acquired winger Zac Dalpe and centre Jeremy Welsh from the Carolina Hurricanes on Sunday in a trade for winger Kellan Tochkin and Vancouvers fourth-round pick in the 2014 draft. Dalpe, a 23-year-old Paris, Ont., native, split the 2012-13 season between the Hurricanes and Charlotte Checkers of the AHL. The six-foot-one and 195-pound Ohio State product recorded three points (1-2-3) in 10 games with Carolina last season and 42 points (21-21-42) and 12 penalty minutes in 54 games with Charlotte. He has played in 41 NHL games, registering 10 career points (5-5-10). Welsh, a 25-year-old Bayfield, Ont., native recorded one assist in five games with Carolina last season and has six NHL career games. The six-foot-three and 210 Union College alumnus generated 26 points (14-12-26) with Charlotte in 2012-13. Both Dalpe and Welsh were due to report to the Canucks on Sunday night. Nicklas Jensen, Vancouvers 29th overall pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, was put on waivers. If he clears waivers hell join the AHLs Utica Comets. Cheap Jerseys 2018 China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
xsw96

Model telefonu: 17847938657
Operator: vvvb

Wróć do Portal-GSM