Teletovic had 20 points off

Informacje zwiÄ…zane z rozwojem serwisu Portal-GSM.

Teletovic had 20 points off

Postautor: xsw96 » 09 kwie 2018, 11:02

BEREA, Ohio -- As a boy, Brian Hoyer spent many chilly Sundays with his dad sitting in cavernous Cleveland Stadium rooting for their beloved Browns. For the youngster, there was no place better -- even if their seats werent so great. "They were behind one of the posts," Hoyer said with a smile, remembering the challenge of cheering on idols like Bernie Kosar and Ozzie Newsome. "It was kind of hard to see." On Sunday, Hoyers family, countless friends and Cleveland fans will have an unobstructed view of the hometown kid, who was always the hero while wearing his No. 19 Kosar jersey in the backyard. Hoyer, who rallied the Browns to a shocking win last week at Minnesota, will make his second straight start at quarterback against the rival Cincinnati Bengals and in front of 73,000 fans. "It means a lot," he said Wednesday. "It will be awesome." With starter Brandon Weeden still sidelined with a sprained right thumb, Browns coach Rob Chudzinski will again turn to Hoyer, who threw three touchdown passes, including the game-winner with 51 seconds left, as Cleveland beat the Vikings 31-27. In just his second NFL start, Hoyer overcame three interceptions, threw for 321 yards and rallied the Browns (1-2) to their first win to close a tumultuous week that included the trade of star running back Trent Richardson. Hoyers encore wasnt guaranteed as Chudzinski said he would leave his options open. The decision became easier with Weeden still unable to throw since getting hurt two weeks ago against Baltimore. Chudzinski said Weeden is progressing and could resume throwing this week. Hoyer, who jumped from No. 3 on the depth chart, is starting for now. Chudzinski doesnt have to make any long-term plans at quarterback and intends to keep things fluid. "Well just approach it from a week-to-week basis and see where everybodys at and well make the best decision for what I determine gives us the best chance to win," he said. Hoyer earned a second shot with his performance in the ear-piercing Metrodome. The 27-year-old, who spent three seasons as Tom Bradys backup in New England, displayed Brady-like poise and confidence while leading the Browns to the comeback win. "He came in and played with great composure," Pro Bowl left tackle Joe Thomas said. "Obviously, this was his first live snaps with the No. 1s and he did a great job just seamlessly coming in and throwing the ball on time where it needed to go, saying the play in the huddle confidently, directing the offence. Those are the type of things that were impressive." Hoyer was much more critical, and he was especially disappointed by the three picks. "Bad decisions," Hoyer said. Hoyer watched the game tape by himself and with his offensive teammates. He came away somewhat satisfied. "It was OK," he said. "I was really disappointed in myself with those decisions that I made because those are kind of easy things. Usually, thats not in my game to make bad decisions, so those are things that kind of stuck with me. But now you move on because in this league if you take too much time to dwell on last week, then youre going to screw yourself up for next week." Hoyer benefited by wide receiver Josh Gordons return from a two-game suspension. Hoyer targeted Gordon 19 times and connected with him on 10 passes for 146 yards. That combo was perhaps the biggest reason Cleveland won, and Gordon said he and Hoyer are developing chemistry. "Im very confident in him," Gordon said. "Hes got a real fired-up mentality. He really wants to go out there and improve himself and work hard. He never seems to get rattled. After the interceptions, sacks, anything, just bad plays, hed come out there the next drive and act like it never happened. And thats exactly what we need." Hoyer said he received a text message from Brady following the game, but would not reveal the contents. Brady always saw potential in Hoyer and isnt surprised by his success. "We have a great relationship and a very close relationship," Brady said. "Brian, we text back and forth. Its great to see him and its hard work really pays off and guys that stay at it and are mentally tough, always trying to do the right thing." Not long after he was named starter last week, Hoyer heard from Kosar, the QB he once worshipped. "He sent me a message and a text," Hoyer said. "That was pretty cool. You look down at your phone and it says, Hey, this is Bernie Kosar. To me, when I used to wear the jersey in the backyard to now getting a message from him is pretty cool." NOTES: LB Jabaal Sheard didnt practice because of a sprained knee. If hes out, rookie Barkevious Mingo will start. ... K Billy Cundiff (quad) also sat out, and if hes not ready, P Spencer Lanning may double as kicker. Lanning was named AFC special teams player of the week after punting, kicking an extra point after Cundiff got hurt and throwing a TD pass. ... Gordon said Chudzinski reassured him the Browns have no plans to trade him. "The fact that he said there wasnt, I guess it makes me feel a little more comfortable," Gordon said. "At the same time, anything can happen." ... Thomas will play in his 100th career game Sunday. He has played in 6,054 consecutive snaps, the NFLs longest active stretch. Carlos Sanchez Jersey . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. Camilo Vargas Jersey . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world ... -jersey/.J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps. Roger Martinez Jersey . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Edwin Valencia Jersey .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference.NEW YORK -- Neither Shaun Livingston nor the Nets were expecting to see the backup point guard playing this many minutes in his first season in Brooklyn. On a team dealing with a rash of injuries all season, Livingston has been one of the key figures in the Nets revival after a dismal start. Starting alongside Deron Williams with All-Star guard Joe Johnson sidelined, Livingstons seventh steal of the night with 5.8 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter helped sealed Brooklyns win 108-102 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night. "Ive been on the wings obviously guarding some of the better scorers, but just trying to be active, be disruptive and help my teammates," said Livingston, who also had 13 points, eight assists and seven rebounds. Paul Pierce scored 25 points and Deron Williams added 21 for the Nets, who stopped a three-game losing streak. The Nets saw their first big lead of the night, a 15-point advantage, go to waste in the first half as Philadelphia managed to take a 44-37 late in the second quarter before Brooklyn answered back with a 17-5 run to head into the half with a 54-49 lead. Brooklyn then seemed like it was about to run away with the game with a strong start to the third quarter, relying on its defence to force some key turnovers. After a bad pass turnover by Philadelphias Tony Wroten, Livingston found Williams for a 3-pointer that made it 78-59 with 4:21. Trailing 84-69 to start the fourth quarter, the 76ers made nine of 10 shots and James Andersons 3-pointer made it 104-102 with 22 seconds left. Pierce, who made all 14 free throws, hit a pair after Michael Carter-Williams fouled him to increase Brooklyns lead to 106-102 and Livingston sealed the victory by intercepting Carter-Williams pass, Philadelphias 26th turnover of the night, and converting a pair of free throws to put it away. Livingston has come a long way since that awful knee injury almost seven years ago as a 21-year-old with the Los Angeles Clippers. In 45 games for the Nets, the 6-foot-7 point guard has averaged 7.8 points and 3.1 assists over 24.6 minutes. As a starter, hes logged 29.2 minnutes in 23 games, posting 9.dddddddddddd points, 3.0 assists and 1.3 steals per game, showing flashes of the player that was supposed to be part of the Clippers future before his injury. "Honestly, Im not trying to jinx it and think about it. Its a situation where I know where Ive come from, mentally as well," Livingston said, adding that hes leaned on Kevin Garnett on how to manage his body. "I just want to continue my same confidence, continue to play with the same confidence and I give credit to (Nets coach) Jason (Kidd) as well because I talk to him every day. Just getting a chance to pick his brain gives me confidence and to see the confidence that he has in me as well." The Nets had lost to division leaders Toronto, Oklahoma City and Indiana after starting 2014 by winning 10 of their first 11 games, but got back on track against a Philadelphia team that has lost 13 of its last 16 games. Carter-Williams scored 21 points for the 76ers, who have lost three straight. Wroten had 18 off the bench and Thaddeus Young added 17. The Nets scored 32 points off Philadelphia turnovers. "I think we had some careless turnovers. We tried to force some shots that led to turnovers," Carter-Williams said. 76ers coach Brett Brown wished his team could have kept those mistakes down like they did in the final quarter, when they had just two turnovers. "Isnt that amazing? You actually get to shoot and have a chance to score," the first-year coach said. Mirza Teletovic had 20 points off the bench, hitting 5 of 9 3-pointers. Johnson was held out of the game due to tendinitis in his right knee. The Nets were also without reserve forwards Andrei Kirilenko, who missed his last three games with a sore right calf, and Andray Blatche, who was out with a sore hip. NOTES: Former team minority owner and rapper Jay-Z and his wife, Beyonce, took in the game, sitting next to Russell Wilson, quarterback of the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks. . Brooklyns 15 steals were a season-high. . Garnett recorded five blocks, making him the 18th player in NBA history with 2,000 career blocks. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
xsw96

Model telefonu: 17847938657
Operator: vvvb

Wróć do Portal-GSM